We aim to create beautiful, high quality items that will outlast fashion trends and be enjoyed for a lifetime. If anything ends up broken or in need of repairs we are happy to help by either fixing the piece, recycling or reusing the materials to create something new, rather than it ending up in a landfill.
Our handmade jewelry is made to order in small batches with materials sourced from local vendors (when possible) to reduce our carbon footprint and support our community. Everything is made with simple hand tools- no soldering and no chemicals are used **
Choosing items from our estate collection is another way you can support the environment. We are passionate about stepping away from fast fashion giants and mass produced jewelry that will tarnish or break after a few wears. Re-homing these unique pieces reduces the impact of negative metal mining and jewellery manufacturing practices. We re-use packaging whenever possible and/or appropriate for each item sold.
**Exceptions are our chains and hardware which we order in bulk a few times a year from local vendors.
What materials are used?
Returns and Exchanges:
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt as long as it is in its original condition.
- All items being returned for exchange must be sent back in its original packaging.
- If an item you received is damaged or defective in some way, please let me know as soon as you receive the package.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs. If you are shipping an item over $75, please consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance, otherwise we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Earrings cannot be exchanged for hygienic reasons. Thank you for your understanding.
- Custom orders cannot be returned.
We are only shipping to Canada and USA at this time. Thank you for understanding.
We offer free local pickup from 1001 5th ave in New Westminster: Monday-Friday 11am-7pm
Free shipping on orders $100 or more.
All orders are shipped through Canada Post.
Regular Parcel shipping is free on all orders.
Xpresspost shipping is available for $10 and free on orders over $100.
You will receive an email notification once your order has been shipped (usually within 48 hours of order)
Please note, there may be duties and taxes at the border.
I can do simple repairs such as fixing/replacing broken jump rings, reforming warped metals, replacing rhinestones and crystals and restringing of beaded bracelets. Unfortunately, I am not set up to do any soldering in my studio. Send me a picture of what you need repaired and I will do my best to help or make a recommendation for someone who can help.
-Restringing bracelets with stretchy cord: $10 + extra materials if needed.
-Restringing bracelets or necklaces with necklace wire: $15 +
-Necklace cords or replacement chains: $5-$35 depending on style, length and material (faux suede, silver, goldfilled etc)